Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Buyers Guide
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not need to pick a new bed. Instead, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to provide enhanced support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Buyers Guide
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but this is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service to get an adjustable base setup only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!