Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Buy Online
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not need to select a new bed. Rather, you can just reverse this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compacted into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and negatively affect their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most customers should have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Buy Online
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service for an adjustable base setup only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!