Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Burlington Vt
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and composition. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new bed. Instead, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The business hopes to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most customers should be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Burlington Vt
Motion Transport Latex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service for an adjustable base setup only. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be assembled and sent within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.