Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to your family. They have a variety of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Brands
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t have to pick a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The business expects to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively affect their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most clients should have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It’s advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Brands
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get an adjustable base setup only. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King size (which is larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Policy:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and sent inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be split for double firmness; this option isn’t available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Brands
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, whereas the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<