Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They have an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Brands List
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
With both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to offer improved support.
Most clients need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Brands List
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for a flexible foundation set up just. Set-up services aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King size (which can be larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Shipping Coverage:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be assembled and shipped within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer may be split for double firmness; this option is not offered for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Brands List
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
Trial and Warranty Info.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year guarantee.