Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Boulder
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup. Depending on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
Together with both high end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Boulder
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get a flexible foundation set up only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and shipped within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices can be obtained for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be split for dual firmness; this option is not offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Boulder
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is moderate, whereas another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.