Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Body Impressions
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition. Based upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
With both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Instead, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The business expects to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of aid, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most clients need to be able to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Body Impressions
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service to get an adjustable foundation setup just. Set-up providers are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!