Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses for the family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Blood Pressure
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new bed. Rather, you can simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Makeup
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its dual nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Blood Pressure
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service to get a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Shipping Policy:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be constructed and sent inside 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t offered for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Blood Pressure
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, whereas the other side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial and Warranty Info.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), plus a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<