Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses for your loved ones. They have an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Berkeley
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely affect their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress Berkeley
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get a flexible base setup only. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
In the time of creating this the below sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress will be constructed and sent within 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for double firmness; this alternative is not available for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Berkeley
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, whereas the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any stage through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.