Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the loved ones. They’ve a variety of products in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Bed Base
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you do not need to select a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to just flip this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The company hopes to provide a premium feel without the luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to offer improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Bed Base
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out may be concerned with edge support, but this is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for an adjustable base set up just. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!