Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Australia Review
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was created with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you do not need to pick a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to simply reverse this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compacted in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most clients should be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress Australia Review
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but that is generally not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a partner service to get an adjustable base set up only. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment options.
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available in the Ultra King dimensions (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Shipping Coverage:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be assembled and sent within 2 business days. Once the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options are offered for these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and larger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this option is not available for sizes Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Australia Review
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for the Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, and Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.