Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They have an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Arizona
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models are available in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both options, the rest one to three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly larger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of the Roma mattress has been created with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex works to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t need to select a new mattress. Rather, you can simply flip this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The business expects to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to stress and reforms easily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their unique requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide improved support.
Most clients need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Arizona
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is generally not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service for a flexible foundation set up only. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!