Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses for your family. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress And Lower Back Pain
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you do not have to pick a new bed. Instead, you can just flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to have the ability to find that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress And Lower Back Pain
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You may notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a partner service to get an adjustable base set up just. Set-up services are not provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!