Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that range from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, protected mattresses for the loved ones. They’ve an assortment of products in various price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress And Dust Mites
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and also the shared support center is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of three layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. In case your needs change over time, you do not have to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can just flip this bed over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The company expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted in a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the provider’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a base layer of aid, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the firm side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the buttocks might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to offer enhanced support.
Most customers need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress And Dust Mites
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box kind items. You may see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service for an adjustable base set up only. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!