Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, protected mattresses to your loved ones. They have a variety of products in different price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress And Base
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based on the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is constructed from natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of organic Dunlop latex. The service core is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with much more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision process.
Together with both higher end and more affordable choices, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new bed. Instead, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The company hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compressed in a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers should be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their spine alignment. This is not always a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s intended to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress And Base
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge aid, but this is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a partner service for an adjustable base set up just. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!