Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They’ve an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Advantages And Disadvantages
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the remaining one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress consists of 3 layers of natural Talalay latex that are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You will adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item offers options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, then you don’t have to select a new mattress. Instead, you can just flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide airflow along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Business when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an alternative that suits their individual needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink deeply and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most customers need to be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the company side. Latex Mattress Advantages And Disadvantages
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but this is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited warranty. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service to get a flexible base setup just. Set-up services are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be constructed and sent within 2 business days.
- 4 to 5 business days for New England and the East Coast. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and bigger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this option is not offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress Advantages And Disadvantages
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is moderate, while the other side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a moderate firm.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year guarantee.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<