Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it gets all natural, safe mattresses to the family. They’ve an assortment of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress Adjustable Bed
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of thickness, firmness, and composition. Depending upon the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining one to three layers are produced with organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex works to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, you do not need to select a new bed. Instead, you can just flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a superior feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid that ships compressed into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats over 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of support, but noticeable cradling along with the quilted foam cover seem to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to respond to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and adversely influence their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is meant to offer improved support.
Most customers should be able to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex Mattress Adjustable Bed
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who prefer to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Company are available.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service for a flexible foundation setup only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the USA
In the time of producing this the under sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Additionally, the Ultra King is only available in the Ultra King dimensions (which is bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Delivery Policy:The Shipping coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be assembled and sent inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Soft (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be split for double firmness; this option isn’t available for sizes Full and smaller. Latex Mattress Adjustable Bed
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, while another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ offers a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleep trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), and a 10-year guarantee for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<