Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, protected mattresses for your family. They have a variety of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress 80 X 200
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup. Based on the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the remaining three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the same pricing structure.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item offers options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new bed. Instead, you can simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail stores. The company hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted in a box. The business promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these could cause sagging. Adjustable and wood foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give warmth and a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer contains 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex will supply a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should keep you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The bed is quick to react to pressure and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience comforting pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers might want to avoid the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their spine alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that is intended to provide enhanced support.
Most clients should be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Latex Mattress 80 X 200
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Options — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found through a spouse service to get an adjustable base set up just. Set-up services aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the United States
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which is larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the USA.
Delivery Coverage:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress is going to be assembled and sent within 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Each latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness choices are offered for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer could be divided for double firmness; this option isn’t offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex Mattress 80 X 200
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one facet is medium, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for the Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex during the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for the Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a separate one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<