Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They’ve an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Mattress 20 Year Warranty
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Based upon the depth, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for dimensions Queen and bigger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay high latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay high latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the exact same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress model. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ wide and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth particulars to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and cheaper choices, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option hopes to offer you a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position preferences for a long time to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your needs. If your needs change over time, then you do not need to select a new mattress. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been proven to run a few thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The business promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs over 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to maintain sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to give warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling impact when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of support, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is quick to respond to pressure and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo comforting pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which may help to decrease this tension.
Back sleepers ought to be able to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to the thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the firm side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the moderate side as the hips might sink deeply and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to find that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Mattress 20 Year Warranty
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or people who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Guarantee — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for a flexible base setup just. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the USA
At the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for those looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!