Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ understands what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to your family. They have an assortment of products in different price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex For Less Mattress Reviews
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning depth, firmness, and composition. Depending on the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are offered for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the most popular. Therefore, a complete breakdown of the Roma mattress was made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision procedure.
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget price. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You will love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Need firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so that you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t need to select a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This item is very responsive and should keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should keep you from feeling stuck at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand bucks in retail stores. The business hopes to provide a premium feel with no luxury strain on your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed into a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations containing springs or slats more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are readily available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to provide warmth and also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer consists of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This aspect should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the top side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Firm 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should stop you from overheating. The firmer Dunlop latex does provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling and the quilted foam cover appear to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce that ought to keep you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The bed is fast to react to stress and reforms easily. These attributes should satisfy combination sleepers who like to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer within the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers should have the ability to find an option that suits their unique needs, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers might want to elect for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the medium side as the hips might sink and adversely influence their backbone alignment. This is not always a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that is intended to provide improved support.
Most customers need to have the ability to find the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It’s recommended that those with significant weight concerns utilize the firm side. Latex For Less Mattress Reviews
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might notice compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who prefer to sprawl out might be concerned with edge support, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — Both Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service for a flexible base set up just. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Produced in the United States
At the time of producing this the under sizes and prices will be as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses are available in a total of eight sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Additionally, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by chosen size and model. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Policy:The Shipping policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and shipped inside 2 business days.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Each latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this option is not offered for dimensions Full and much smaller. Latex For Less Mattress Reviews
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, whereas another side is company. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
- This sleep trial doesn’t include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any stage during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleep trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (both Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex designs), plus a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.