Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, protected mattresses to the loved ones. They have an assortment of products in various price points and fascinating features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Foam Mattress Queen
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for dimensions Queen and larger.
- Two makeup customizations can be found.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative features a natural cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a mixed Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton and eco-wool cover, along with a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both alternatives, the rest one to three layers are made of organic Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
From those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Thus, a complete breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
Together with both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer you a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep compared to conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you rested no matter your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate plush on one side, Firm on the other, this item provides options so that you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, then you don’t need to pick a new mattress. Rather, you can simply reverse this bed over.
- Don’t need to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped at the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a few thousand dollars in retail shops. The company hopes to provide a superior feel with no luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle which ships compacted into a box. The company promises that the mattress will work on many solid foundations, but they caution against bases containing pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart because these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The heftier Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling overly stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to respond to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who prefer to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips might be present when using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers may want to avoid the medium side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma supplies a firm layer that’s meant to provide improved support.
Most customers should be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Foam Mattress Queen
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the area of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be worried with edge aid, but this is generally not an issue for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be made for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a spouse service to get a flexible foundation set up only. Set-up providers aren’t provided for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for those looking for additional payment options.
All Product Sizes:Sleep EZ mattresses Can Be Found in a total of eight dimensions: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Split King, California King, and Split California King. Some mattresses are not available in all eight dimensions. Moreover, the Ultra King is only available from the Ultra King size (which can be bigger than a standard King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All of Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured in the USA.
Delivery Policy:The delivery coverage for Sleep EZ is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. The mattress is going to be assembled and shipped within 2 business days.
Sleep EZ Product Firmness
Every latex layer of this Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable in terms of firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Firm (37-40 ILD), and Extra Business (44 ILD). In sizes Queen and larger, each layer may be divided for dual firmness; this alternative isn’t available for dimensions Full and smaller. Latex Foam Mattress Queen
As previously noted, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, whereas another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium firm.
- This sleep trial does not include a compulsory break-in period. Purchasers can return their mattress at any point during the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners may swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ offers a 20-year warranty for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year warranty for the Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<