Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to all-natural. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing when it makes all natural, safe mattresses for the family. They have a variety of merchandise in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Latex Foam Mattress Queen Size
Sleep EZ has four main best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition. Based on the thickness, they might contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are offered for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness can be offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex alternative features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For both options, the rest three layers are made of natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side features an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and the shared support center is made of organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid Comes with a comfort system using a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also available. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably bigger than a King or California King.
From the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ has to offer, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress was created with more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option hopes to offer a premium feel in a budget price. 100 percent natural latex functions to supply a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested regardless of your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll adore the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Want firmness options — Medium lavish on one side, Business on the flip side, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. If your needs change over time, you do not need to select a new bed. Rather, it’s possible to simply flip this mattress over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This product is quite responsive and ought to keep you from experiencing difficulties while repositioning. This, together with minimal sinkage, should save you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds are known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The company expects to deliver a premium feel with no luxury strain on your wallet by selling online and eliminating the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid vehicle that ships compressed in a box. The company promises that the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising springs or slats over 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Engineered and wood foundations are available for purchase through the provider’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The very first layer consists of 3 inches of Medium 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should offer a minimal cradling impact when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The next layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is meant to feel more Business when slept on. The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a base layer of aid, but apparent cradling and the in-ear cover seem to provide a softer feel at the top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling too stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should meet combination sleepers who like to change position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer within the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers should have the ability to find an alternative that suits their individual requirements, thanks to this thing’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as an obvious sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and negatively influence their spine alignment. This is not necessarily a deal breaker because the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to provide improved support.
Most clients need to have the ability to discover the Roma satisfactory, especially given its dual nature. It is recommended that people who have significant weight concerns use the firm side. Latex Foam Mattress Queen Size
Motion TransferLatex frequently performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is especially beneficial to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or children.
Edge Service The edge support provided by this product is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not an issue for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Company can be found.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days following purchase.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited guarantee.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Delivery is free in the contiguous states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery can be found via a partner service for a flexible base setup only. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress .
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s goods are certified to be free from substances like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of producing this the below sizes and prices are as follows:
Twin XL: 38″ X 80″ — $595
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!