Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes many different latex mattresses that vary from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it gets all natural, safe mattresses to your loved ones. They have a variety of merchandise in various price points and interesting features such as: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Ez Sleep Mattress
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable concerning thickness, firmness, and composition.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the thickness, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness options are available for each latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and larger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams alternative includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, plus a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two alternatives, the remaining three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both choices follow the same pricing structure.
- The Roma Latex Mattress is a flippable mattress version. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover to a foam layer, and also the shared support core is made from organic Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover plus a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The service center is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes three layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; double firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ lengthy, making it significantly bigger than a standard King or California King.
Out of the four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is possibly the hottest. Thus, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been created with much more in depth specifics to aid you in your decision procedure.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both higher end and cheaper options, Sleep EZ’s mid-range Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel at a budget cost. 100 percent natural latex functions to provide a more natural sleep than conventional foam beds. Dual sided firmness levels ought to keep you well rested no matter your position preferences for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex if you:
- Want firmness options — Medium plush on one side, Firm on the flip side, this item offers options so you can find out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t have to select a new bed. Instead, you can just flip this bed over.
- Don’t want to feel stuck — This item is quite responsive and ought to save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should save you from feeling stuck in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a few thousand bucks in retail shops. The company hopes to deliver a superior feel without the luxury strain in your wallet by selling online and removing the middleman. The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compressed in a box. The company promises the mattress will operate on most solid foundations, but they caution against foundations comprising pliers or springs more than 3 inches apart as these could cause sagging. Adjustable and timber foundations are readily available for sale through the company’s website.
The cover features a channel-quilted layout that promises to keep sheets firmly in place. A layer of foam is quilted into the cover to provide warmth along with also a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Natural Dunlop latex. This side should sense plusher and should offer a minimal cradling effect when used as the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer contains 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex does supply a foundation layer of support, but noticeable cradling and the in-ear cover appear to provide a softer feel on top.
Roma offers exceptional bounce which should save you from feeling too stuck when trying to reposition. The mattress is fast to react to stress and reforms readily. These features should satisfy combination sleepers who prefer to modify position as they sleep.
Side sleepers should undergo reassuring pressure relief on account of the foam layer inside the cover, which may help to reduce this tension.
Rear sleepers ought to have the ability to find an alternative that suits their unique needs, thanks to the item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to opt for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush alternative.
Stomach sleepers might want to get around the moderate side as the hips might sink and adversely affect their spine alignment. This isn’t always a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s meant to provide enhanced support.
Most clients need to be able to discover that the Roma satisfactory, especially given its double nature. It is recommended that those with significant weight concerns use the firm side. Ez Sleep Mattress
Motion Transport Latex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this product should do the same. The Dunlop absorbs motion, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or those who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge SupportThe edge support supplied by this item is typical for bed-in-a-box type items. You might see compression when lying or sitting on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out may be worried with edge support, but that is usually not a concern for most individuals.
- Multiple Firmness Options — Both Medium-Plush and Firm can be found.
- Warranty — There’s a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the United States and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available through a spouse service for an adjustable base set up only. Set-up providers aren’t supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Certified— All poly foams found inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free from chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adaptive Base
- Produced in the United States
In the time of creating this the under sizes and costs will be as follows:
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
King: 76″ X 80″ — $1,095
Financing can be obtained for people who are looking for additional payment options.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!