Sleep EZ 2019
Sleep EZ makes a variety of latex mattresses that range from organic to organic. Having been in business since 1976, Sleep EZ knows what its doing as it makes all natural, safe mattresses for the loved ones. They’ve a variety of products in different price points and interesting features like: flippable and dual-sided mattresses. Can Latex Mattress Make You Sweat
Sleep EZ has four primary best selling mattresses:
- The Select Sleep Mattress is customizable in terms of depth, firmness, and makeup.
- Models can be found in 7″, 9″, 10″, and 13″ profiles. Depending upon the depth, they may contain two, three, or four latex layers.
- Four firmness alternatives are available for every latex layer: Soft, Medium, Firm, and Extra Firm. Dual firmness is also offered for sizes Queen and bigger.
- Two composition customizations are available.
- The Lifetime Dreams option includes a organic cotton and Joma wool cover, and a blended Talalay top latex layer.
- The Organic Latex option features an organic-cotton plus eco-wool cover, and a natural Talalay top latex layer.
- For the two options, the rest one to three layers are produced with natural Dunlop latex. Both options follow the exact same pricing structure. Each side includes an organic-cotton cover quilted to a foam layer, and the shared support core is constructed of natural Dunlop latex.
- The Luxerion Natural Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with a four-way-stretch cover and a layer of natural Dunlop latex. The support center is assembled from high-density polyfoam.
- The Ultra King mattress includes 3 layers of natural Talalay latex which are customizable for firmness; dual firmness is also offered. This mattress measures 84″ broad and 96″ long, making it considerably larger than a standard King or California King.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<
Out of those four best selling mattresses Sleep EZ offers, the Roma Mattress is perhaps the hottest. Therefore, a comprehensive breakdown of this Roma mattress has been made with more in depth specifics to assist you in your decision process.
ROMA MATTRESS REVIEW 2019
With both high end and more affordable options, Sleep EZ’s mid sized Roma Latex option expects to offer a premium feel in a budget cost. 100 percent organic latex functions to supply a more natural sleep compared to traditional foam beds. Double sided firmness levels should keep you well rested regardless of your position tastes for years to come.
You’ll love the Sleep EZ Roma Latex in case you:
- Need firmness options — Moderate lavish on one side, Business on the other, this item provides options so you can figure out what best suits your requirements. In case your needs change over time, you don’t have to select a new bed. Instead, it’s possible to just reverse this bed over.
- Do not need to feel stuck — This product is very responsive and should save you from experiencing problems while repositioning. This, combined with minimum sinkage, should keep you from feeling trapped in the mattress.
- Strict budget — Latex beds have been known to run a couple thousand dollars in retail shops. The business hopes to deliver a premium feel without the luxury strain in your pocket by purchasing online and removing the middleman.
Roma Materials & Quality
The Roma is a foam and latex hybrid which ships compacted into a box. The company promises the mattress will work on most solid foundations, but they caution against bases comprising springs or slats more than 3 inches apart as these can cause sagging. Engineered and timber foundations are available for purchase through the company’s website.
The cover comes with a channel-quilted design that promises to keep sheets securely in place. A layer of polyurethane is quilted into the cover to give airflow and a gentle cradle.
- The first layer is made up of 3 inches of Moderate 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side should feel plusher and should provide a minimal cradling effect when used at the upper side of the mattress.
- The second layer comprises 3 inches of Business 100% Organic Dunlop latex. This side is intended to feel more Firm when slept on. The open cell structure of the latex should prevent you from overheating.
Support & Feel
The firmer Dunlop latex will provide a foundation layer of support, but apparent cradling along with the quilted foam cover appear to supply a softer feel on top.
Roma presents exceptional bounce that ought to save you from feeling overly stuck when attempting to reposition. The mattress is quick to react to stress and reforms readily. These attributes should meet combination sleepers who like to modify position since they sleep.
Side sleepers should experience reassuring pressure relief due to the foam layer inside the cover, which might help to reduce this tension.
Back sleepers ought to have the ability to find an option that suits their individual needs, thanks to this item’s double-sided nature. Significantly heavier sleepers may want to elect for the business side, as a noticeable sinking of the hips may be present if using the Medium-Plush option.
Stomach sleepers may want to get around the moderate side as the buttocks might sink and negatively influence their backbone alignment. This isn’t necessarily a deal breaker since the Roma offers a firm layer that’s intended to offer enhanced support.
Most customers should be able to find the Roma satisfactory, particularly given its double nature. It’s advisable that people who have significant weight concerns use the company side. Can Latex Mattress Make You Sweat
Motion TransferLatex often performs well in the subject of motion transferand this item should do exactly the same. The Dunlop absorbs movement, helping to keep disruptions to a minimum. This is particularly useful to co-sleepers or people who share their bed with pets or kids.
Edge Service The edge support supplied by this item is average for bed-in-a-box type items. You may see compression when sitting or lying on the edge. Co-sleepers or individuals who like to sprawl out might be concerned with edge aid, but that is usually not a concern for most people.
- Multiple Firmness Alternatives — The two Medium-Plush and Firm are available.
- Trial Period — Returns can be created for up to 90 days after purchase.
- Warranty — There is a 10-year limited warranty.
- Shipping — This item ships in the USA and Canada. Shipping is free in the neighboring states.
- Optional White Glove Delivery Service — White glove delivery is available via a spouse service for a flexible foundation setup just. Set-up providers are not supplied for the mattress itself.
- CertiPUR-US Accredited — All poly foams located inside Sleep EZ’s products are certified to be free of chemicals like lead or formaldehyde.
- Adjustable Base
- Made in the USA
At the time of creating this the below sizes and costs will be as follows:
Twin: 38″ X 74″— $495
Full: 53″ X 74″ — $695
Queen: 60″ X 80″ — $760
Cal King: 72″ X 84″ — $1,095
Financing is available for people who are looking for additional payment choices.
Order a full size or bigger mattress and receive 2 FREE latex pillows with your mattress!
Sleep EZ Specifics
Some mattresses aren’t available in all eight sizes. Moreover, the Ultra King is exclusively available from the Ultra King dimensions (which can be larger than a normal King/California King). Prices vary by selected model and size. All Sleep EZ mattresses are manufactured from the United States.
Shipping Policy:The delivery policy for Sleep EZ is as follows:
The mattress will be constructed and sent inside 2 business days. When the mattress ships, estimated delivery times are:
- 2 to 3 business days for California and the southwest.
- 3 to 4 business days for the Pacific Northwest and Midwest states. Every latex layer of the Select Sleep and Ultra King mattresses is customizable concerning firmness. Four firmness options can be obtained for all these layers: Flexible (19-22 ILD), Medium (30-32 ILD), Business (37-40 ILD), and Extra Firm (44 ILD). In dimensions Queen and bigger, each layer could be split for dual firmness; this option isn’t available for dimensions Full and much smaller. Can Latex Mattress Make You Sweat
As previously mentioned, the Roma mattress is flippable; one side is medium, while another side is firm. The Luxerion mattress is a medium company.
Trial Period: Sleep EZ Provides a 90 night sleep trial for your Select Sleep, Roma, and Luxerion mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Purchasers may return their mattress at any point through the sleeping trial
- Select Sleep mattress owners can swap out layers of latex throughout the sleeping trial.
Warranty: Sleep EZ Provides a 20-year guarantee for your Select Sleep mattress (equally Lifetime Dreams and Organic Latex layouts ), and a 10-year guarantee for your Roma, Luxerion, along with Ultra King mattresses. The mattress cover is covered under a different one year warranty.
>>VISIT THE SLEEP EZ WEBSITE<<